We’ve now put out our first call for panels on all areas and periods of English literary studies, language studies and creative writing; panels on pedagogy, or aspects of professionalization; and, in light of the conference’s title, panels which discuss:
- emerging, new or challenging research horizons within the subject;
- shared, inter-/cross-/extra-disciplinary research futures for English studies;
- productive intersections between teaching and research;
- the impact of technology on English studies;
- the challenges of funding, government, or institutional agendas to the shape and scope of English in Higher Education.
For further information visit the Call for Papers page
Please get in touch on